Motorhome habitation checks Devon
A habitation check is a detailed examination of the living area of your motorhome.
There are important reasons to have regular habitations checks:
- Safety – to protect your family and loved ones
- Identify problems early – catching a problem early can stop what could be a quick and easy job, turning into a costly repair.
- Warranty – to avoid invalidating your warranty
- Maintaining value – a history of habitation checks and maintenance will enhance the value and saleability of your motorhome
Out staff have a combined knowledge of over 40 years working on motorhomes
What does a habitation check involve?
- Gas safety. As a gas safe registered company, you can be confident that all gas checks are carried out to the highest standard. We are also able to carry out gas safety inspections on rented vehicles.
- Electrical safety. As one of the most experienced companies in the UK dealing with DC high amperage installations, we have an excellent understanding of all parts of the electrical system installed into your motorhome.
- Water and heating systems. We are independently trained by all the major industry manufactures. So, we can service, diagnose, and repair any issues you may have.
- Damp checks. With out extensive knowledge of motorhomes old and new, we will usually know if your motorhome has problem areas. If this is the case, we can check these areas while carrying out a full damp check.
- Fixtures and fittings. We check all the internal and external hardware to ensure everything is as it should be.